Residential HVAC Installer
Lancaster Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical is seeking an ALL-STAR residential HVAC Installer to help us win each and every day!
Who we are
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Lancaster. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need you
Because we offer top-of-the-line products and services, we need a top-of-the-line HVAC Installer who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The big task
You will accurately and efficiently install top-of-the-line heating and air equipment in our customer's homes.
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount. We are looking for installers whether you are currently a lead installer or working towards becoming a lead installer. With as little as 2 years of experience in new construction or replacement of systems. This could be a stepping stone in our service department.
What we offer
• Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
• Medical Insurance -- health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
• New technology, including iPad & access to integrated software.
• State of the art tools, parts, and supplies.
• 401k Plan with a company match.
• Lead installers on our team typically earn between $50,000 - $85,000 per year
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s the most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Lancaster Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Lancaster Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical by visiting www.LPHservice.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer