Who we are
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Lancaster. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need more residential electrical service technicians
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line electrician who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The big task
You will diagnose and repair residential electrical systems and provide options to repair, replace or upgrade as needed.
Key sub tasks
• Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager.
• Weekly and monthly bonuses and incentives!
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Win the day!
Skills and experience
2 years or more of residential electrical service experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What we offer
• Earning potential over $80,000+
• No overnight on-call - EVER!• Our technicians are the highest-paid. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Company supplied, take it home at night, super-cool company truck.
• Medical Insurance - health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
• New technology, including iPad & access to cutting-edge software, Service Titan.
• State of the art tools, parts, and supplies.
• 401k Plan with a company match.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same care when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Lancaster Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Lancaster Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical by visiting www.LPHservice.com, be sure to check out our Facebook and Instagram pages too. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer