Customer Service Representative
Lancaster Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical is seeking an ALL-STAR Customer Service Representative to help us win each and every day!
Who we are
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Lancaster, PA. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need you
Because we offer top-of-the-line products and services, we need a top-of-the-line Customer Service Representative who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The big task
You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls, texts, and online requests into booked service appointments. You will also outbound to service plan members to schedule routine maintenance appointments, update payment information, and renew memberships.
• You will need to learn the call script in order to sound professional and authentic when speaking with our customers.
• Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
• Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
• Maintain communication with the call center, dispatch, and your manager.
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What we offer
• Competitive pay with the potential to earn weekly bonuses!
• Medical Insurance -- we pay a substantial portion of you and your family's insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
• Service Titan software
• 401k Plan with a company match
• A supportive, positive team environment to ensure your success
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Lancaster Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical by visiting www.lphservice.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer