Who we are
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Lancaster. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need you
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line plumber who genuinely cares about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The big task
Complete all residential plumbing system installations efficiently and accurately.
Key sub tasks
- By working closely with the installation manager, warehouse manager and installation apprentices, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; sign off on job quality checklist.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What we offer
- No overnight on-call
- Company provided iPad and iPhone
- Take company vehicle home
- Bonus and incentive pay with high hourly rate
- Support team to ensure your success
- Regularly scheduled gatherings, company outings
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company contributions
- Long-term and short-term disability plans
- Company-provided tools
- Automated processes and scheduled in-house training
- Advancement and career growth plan
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer